The work of the symposium will be conducted by members of the Higher Council for Education, Training and Scientific Research and by national and international experts in the domain.
Some 400 participants, including the Council’s members, will be attending the symposium. They represent the different stakeholders involved, namely :
- The ministries in charge of education, training and scientific research as well as traditional education ;
- The Regional Academies of Education and Training and the provincial directorates of the Ministry of National Education ;
- Teachers’ training schools ;
- Universities and research centers and structures ;
- Unions, professional associations and parents’ associations ;
- NGO’s and partners of the Council ;
- Teachers, instructors, inspectors, school directors, school and university students, professional trainees and parents ;
- The media.